"He has a gentle personality and is always smiling, but also has a sharp intuition. He is hopeless with technology."
Simeon is one of the two angels sent from the Celestial Realm to take part in the exchange program. He and Luke were to stay in the Devildom for one whole year. He's first introduced in Lesson 2-13 along with Luke.
Simeon is a handsome angel with dark skin (darker than Mammon's), light blue with yellow gradient eyes, and short dark brown hair with a fringe reaching in some points past his eyes, and a parting above his left eye.
Angelic LookSimeon wears a tight-fitting shirt with no sleeves and a turtleneck decorated with gold markings and segments of gray and white. The shirt also shows off the sides of his torso. On top of this, he wears a white cape with gold outline, which is colored a blue-green gradient on the underside. The cape only covers his forearms and is held together by a gold string. His pants are white with a black pattern on the top. Simeon also sports black gloves with two golden lines, almost reaching his elbows.
Human World LookSimeon wears a navy blue shirt, with white cuffs and a light blue tie, that matches his eyes. On it, he has a white waistcoat with golden accents and matching golden buttons. To complete the look, he wears a pair of white slacks.
Simeon, being an angel and the oldest representative of the Celestial Realm, has a calm demeanor, to the point that Satan states in one of his home screen dialogues, "Wouldn't you be curious to see what Simeon's like when he's angry?". He presents himself as a nice and always smiling person, no matter if he's talking with demons or humans.
This was shown when he invited Mammon and Beelzebub on a camping trip. Moreover, it doesn't seem that he holds a grudge toward the brothers since he stated that he still thinks of Asmodeus the same way he did when they all were in the Celestial Realm.
In the event "Henry and the Seven Lords", as a director, Simeon is also very strict.
Despite his generally kind nature, he is very strict but a good supervisor. He doesn't give Luke direct answers, instead, he prefers to give him opportunities to figure things out on his own. Simeon looks for compromises, even if not agreed with, he tries to understand an interlocutor. For example, when he talks about his methods of teaching Luke, if MC chooses to call him "mean", he just laughs and agrees with them.
- His name on Devilgram is "DDSimeon".
- He is really bad at technology.
- His D.D.D's cover is red.
- He, Luke, and Solomon stay at the Purgatory Hall dorm.
- He is aware of the brothers' younger and only sister, Lilith.
- In the chat Who Dropped It?, we learn that Simeon has a blue bifold wallet.
- His cards suggest that he might be ambidextrous - on Nectar of the Gods he uses his left hand to hold a spoon and on Peugeot's Birthday he holds a quill in his right hand.
- He and Lucifer used to be brothers and used to call Lucifer "Lucy".
- Their chat is named "Brothers No More".
- It is revealed in Lesson 24-19 by Satan that Simeon is the author of the TSL series and that he writes under the pen name "Christopher Peugeot".
- This information is also revealed in a chat with Solomon.
- In Lesson 27, we see Simeon lose his calm demeanor for the first time during rehearsals with the demon brothers.
- In Lesson 43-12, Luke reveals Simeon to be an Archangel.
From Devilgram Stories
- Simeon has a playful side to his personality, as seen in chats and the Devilgram for The Joy of Doing Nothing.
- In the Devilgram for the memory card "An Evening's Repose", MC can tell Simeon they'd like to "hear a little more about him."
- With that option, Simeon reveals that his favorite color is celestial blue, his favorite animal is a sloth, and his special skills are cooking and writing stories.
- In the Devilgram An Elegant Tea Party, he can sense intentions - he could tell that an attacking crow was not hostile despite its leap toward Luke.
- In the Devilgram Lured by a Majestic Deer, he claims that the filming of an argument scene was difficult for him as he's not good at getting angry - in spite of the fact that he's assigned Wrath glow sticks in battle.