"He has a gentle personality and is always smiling, but also has a sharp intuition. He is hopeless with technology."
Simeon is one of the two angels sent from the Celestial Realm to take part in the exchange program. He and Luke were to stay in the Devildom for one whole year. He's first introduced in Lesson 2-13 along with Luke.
Simeon is a handsome angel with dark skin (darker than Mammon's), light blue with yellow gradient eyes, and short dark brown hair with a fringe reaching in some points past his eyes, and a parting above his left eye.
Simeon, being an angel and the oldest representative of the Celestial Realm, has a calm demeanor, to the point that Satan states in one of his home screen dialogues, "Wouldn't you be curious to see what Simeon's like when he's angry?". He presents himself as a nice and always smiling person, no matter if he's talking with demons or humans.
This was shown when he invited Mammon and Beelzebub on a camping trip. Moreover, it doesn't seem that he holds a grudge toward the brothers since he stated that he still thinks of Asmodeus the same way he did when they all were in the Celestial Realm.
In the event "Henry and the Seven Lords", as a director, Simeon is also very strict.
Despite his generally kind nature, he is very strict but a good supervisor. He doesn't give Luke direct answers, instead, he prefers to give him opportunities to figure things out on his own. Simeon looks for compromises, even if not agreed with, he tries to understand an interlocutor. For example, when he talks about his methods of teaching Luke, if MC chooses to call him "mean", he just laughs and agrees with them.
- Simeon tells MC in the Devilgram An Evening's Repose that his favorite color is celestial blue
- He also says his favorite animal is a sloth.
Simeon is one of the three exchange students who reside in Purgatory Hall along with Luke and Solomon.
- He is aware of the brothers' younger and only sister, Lilith.
- His cards suggest that he might be ambidextrous - on Nectar of the Gods he uses his left hand to hold a spoon and on Peugeot's Birthday he holds a quill in his right hand.
- He and Lucifer used to consider each other to be brothers.
- Their chat is named "Brothers No More".
- In the Devilgram An Elegant Tea Party, he can sense intentions - he could tell that an attacking crow was not hostile despite its leap toward Luke.
- In the Devilgram Lured by a Majestic Deer, he claims that the filming of an argument scene was difficult for him as he's not good at getting angry, despite the fact that he's assigned Wrath glow sticks in battle.