|Table of Contents|
|Surprise Guest||Home Screen||Using Gifts|
|Three-Star Wins||Player Returns||Sparkle Reactions|
|Two-Star/One-Star Wins||He Returns||Sweat Reactions|
|Reactions:||Touched by Player||Whip of Love|
|Heart Reactions||Morning Interactions||Limited Items|
|Sparkle Reactions||Afternoon Interactions|
|Sweat Reactions||Night Interactions|
|Sequences:||Comments About Characters|
|Perfect Sequence||Game Tips|
|Good Sequence||Idle Screen|
|Normal Sequence||Deleting an App|
|Bad Sequence||Selected for Home Screen|
|Receiving Gifts:||Changing Outfits in Majolish|
|Gifting the Player||On His Birthday|
|On Player's Birthday|
- "Don't press your luck."
- "How about we wrap things up."
- "How do you like this?"
- "I'll lend you a hand."
- "I'll start things off!"
- "Let me help you."
- "My turn now."
- "Need my assistance?"
- "Time for a little revenge."
- "Too late for regrets now."
- "You're still good, right?"
- "Of course we won. After all, I was there."
- "That was a nice victory."
- (On player's birthday) "Happy birthday."
- "Don't get too comfortable. Who knows what may happen if you do."
Gifting the Player
- "A present, from me. Accept it."
- "For you. I hope it proves useful to you."
- "H-Hey, stop that."
- "Having fun, are we? Happy to see that."
- "Not bad!"
- "There is no need to hold back."
- "There you go. Happy?"
- "Who told you you could do that?"
- "You don't want me to stare at you? I want to. What's the problem?"
- "You have a lot of nerve, human."
- "You truly are something else."
- "Aren't you satisfied?"
- "Have you had enough?"
- "Hmm...not quite."
- "I'm starting to get bored."
- "Shake it all you want... ...nothing will happen."
- "When you're done... ...you can leave."
- "Why don't you entertain me?"
- "Are you comparing me to Lucifer? I would reconsider that if I were you."
- "Are you trying to cheer me up? If so, you're doing it all wrong."
- "Did you really think that'd work?"
- "Did you think that'd please me?"
- "Go back to the human world already."
- "I don't have time to waste. Let's wrap this up."
- "I never thought there was someone worse out there than Lucifer."
- "I won't allow you to lay another finger on me."
- "...That's it?"
- "*sigh* Can I go now?"
- "You're as bad as Lucifer."
- "I'd like to spend some more time together. Are you free after this?"
- "I'm glad we could spend some quality time together. I'll be looking forward to next time."
- "It's already time? That went fast. I was hoping for more. How about you?"
- (On player's birthday) "I hope your day is full of joy. Hm? Am I being too nice for a demon?"
- "I'll be taking my leave. You should have a good rest as well."
- "Let's keep this up!"
- "This wasn't too bad! See you next time."
- "You did well. If you keep this up, I'll help you out again."
- "I'll be going."
- "Let's do better next time."
- "Oh, I'm in charge of the food today."
- "Satisfied? Time for me to go, then."
- "Well, it's time to get some reading done."
- "Don't waste my time."
- "I'm leaving."
- "I have no idea what you were trying out there."
- "I'll see you again in 100 years. No, make that a 1,000."
- "*sigh* I shouldn't have expected anything from you."
- "Finally, you're here. I've been waiting for you."
- "Lately, I've been feeling antsy whenever you're not around."
- "Oh hey, you're here."
- "Where have you been? I've been looking for you."
- "Hey, welcome back."
- "Oh, you're back! I've been waiting for you."
- "You're late. I was about to go out looking for you."
- "Did I keep you waiting? ...Sorry about that."
- "Hey. I was out for a walk, thinking about you."
- "I'm back! What have you been doing while I was gone?"
- "I'm back. ...You're here to greet me."
Touched by Player
- "Heheh, that tickles!"
- "Hmhmmm ♪"
- "It's embarrassing when you stare at me like that..."
- "Something you need?"
- "That's enough with the touching. ...What am I going to do with you?"
- "What? Feel like talking, is that it?"
- "Good morning. You look like you're still a little tired."
- "Here in the Devildom, it's dark morning, noon, and night..."
- "Hello. Have you had lunch yet?"
- "Why do I get so sleepy like this after lunch?"
- "Are you sure it's all right for you to be up this late? Don't blame me if you end up oversleeping!"
- "Good evening. It's a nice night out, isn't it?"
- "How about we take a walk a little later and enjoy the night air?"
- "What was it again that humans count when they're trying to fall asleep? Crows?"
Comments About Characters
- "I love to think up ways to annoy Lucifer!"
- "Do you ever sometimes wonder if Mammon is the most decent of all of us?"
- "I'm impressed Levi can say those long titles without taking a breath."
- "Yesterday, I spotted Asmo sneaking a piece of cake in the middle of the night."
- "Beel seems like he can eat anything, but apparently there are things even he doesn't like."
- "You know, I don't mind Belphie. He's okay."
- "I never managed to beat Lord Diavolo at chess..."
- "Barbatos has the power to see into the future. Useful, don't you think?"
- "I hate to agree with Lucifer on anything, but Luke really does remind me of a dog."
- "Wouldn't you be curious to see what Simeon's like when he's angry?"
- "Solomon seems more like a demon than a human to me. What do you think?"
- "You can power up your cards from your contacts. Pretty amazing, huh?"
- "I've got a feeling that you might get something nice form Nightmare today!"
- "Isn't it about time you took care of your tasks?"
- "Why don't we go take a peek at Akuzon? There's some stuff I want."
- "Hmm, you might want to work a few shifts."
- "Seems there's a post you haven't read on Devilgram."
- "You've got something in Mail!"
- "It looks like you have a missed call. You should probably check that."
- "You've got a message. Are you going to ignore it?"
- "Do you ever visit Majolish? It's nice if you want a change of pace."
- "I hear there's an event going on. Want to go check it out with me?"
- "As long as we've got the chance, I'd really like to talk."
- "If you don't give me some attention, I'm going to start playing pranks!"
- "Hey, did you fall asleep on me?"
- "Hey, don't leave me here!"
Deleting an App
- "Ah... you deleted it?"
- "All right, fine. I'll go ahead and download that for you."
- "Are you sure you should've deleted that?"
Selected for Home Screen
- "Selecting me, are you?"
Changing Outfits in Majolish
- "How is it?"
- "I have to say, I like this."
- "Is this all right?"
On His Birthday
- "Today's my birthday."
On Player's Birthday
- "Happy birthday. I hope your day is full of joy. Hm? Am I being too nice for a demon?"
- "Okay, okay, no more! Come on, that really tickles!"
- "Whenever you touch me, I feel my heart start to race."
- "Whoa, let's not get carried away! Don't make me punish you!"
- "Hahahaha! You're the best!"
- "I'm not into painful activities. S-So...go easy on me."
- "Looks like you do have it in you."
- "Looks like you gave this some thought. How nice of you."
- "Not bad."
- "Oh, thanks."
- "Oh? You do have it in you."
- "Presents won't work on me."
- "Thank you, I appreciate it. I'll get you something in return."
- "What are you hoping to get out of this?"
- "You're giving this to me? Thank you."
- "Do I have to take it?"
- "I was hoping to get something better."
- "I'll take it for now."
- "It seems that you don't know me very well."
- "That's a safe choice."
- "You should try giving it to someone else."
- "Did you hit your head?"
- "I won't forget this. I hope you're prepared to face my wrath."
- "What's this? You are joking, right?"
- "You must like wasting your money like that."
- "...You're the worst."
Whip of Love
- "Hey! That tickles!"
- "Hm? Do you want me to spend some time with you?"
- "I wouldn't do that again if I were you. If you value your life, that is..."
- "How bold of you. Are you sure you want to be stuck with me?"
- "Happy Valentine's Day... A special present for a special someone."
- "Hahaha, how cute. Don't you think these would suit you better?"
- "Happy Easter. Today's the perfect day to throw eggs at Lucifer. Would you like to join me?"
- "Happy Easter! Here's a present for my little bunny!" (Demon Voucher)
- "These hydrangeas are for me? Thanks. I'll treasure them... Like you."
- "The color of hydrangeas depends on where they are planted. If you're interested in finding out more, I'll lend you a reference book."
- "Are you bored because you can't go outside? I'll recommend you a book. Let's see who can finish their book quicker before the rain lets up." (Demon Voucher)
- "A Floaticorn? How thoughtful. Hehe...I can't wait to see the look of disdain on Lucifer's face."
- "Summer is always so hot. It irritates me. But this year is different, because you're with me."
- "If you want to enjoy summer here in the Devildom, then you'll have to try the underwater maze. Let's go. You want to go with me, right?" (Demon Voucher)
Summer Fair Part 2
- "Thank you. What a wonderfully cute choice. You want me to open wide? I guess I've got no choice. Just this once."
- "Speaking of which, polar bears apparently consume 13,000 calories a day. I wonder which one consumes more: a polar bear or Beel?"
- "Here, take this as a thanks. I also got a yukata that will look good on you order made." (Demon Voucher)
- "Haha, so what, you want to play, do you? Now that you've got me all wet, are you prepared for the same?"
- "When it's this hot, I can't even find the desire to read. Fall is the best season for reading, I simply cannot wait!"
- "Oh, that's right! I got something for you. After both getting so wet, we should be careful not to catch colds. Come here, I'll warm you up." (Demon Voucher)
- "Red Demonus at this time of year is simply divine. Thank you for this. I will gladly indulge."
- "Beel once drank an entire barrel of Demonus. Thanks to his drunken antics, the bar's no longer around. Or I should say, thanks to his appetite..."
- "By the way, you don't get drunk off of Demonus, do you? I was thinking we could enjoy this together and chat until morning. What do you say?" (Demon Voucher)
Fall Fair Part 2
- "What a wonderful, warm looking blanket! And it’s got cats on it too! Thank you. I’ll use it right away."
- "Fall is perfect season for curling up with a book. Are you reading anything at the moment? If not, shall I lend you a book I recommend?"
- "When it gets colder, cats always come and curl up on my lap. But what truly warms my heart is when I'm curling up with you." (Demon Voucher)
- "Decorations for the Christmas tree? They have very beautiful colors and shapes."
- "I wonder if I could use this ornament to annoy Lucifer. Sorry, I think I’ll stay in my room for a while. See you later."
- "Ornaments have various meanings. Do you want to decorate the tree with our own special ornament, and make the others jealous?" (Demon Voucher)
- "This is for me? It looks as soft as a kitten. I bet it's warm. Thanks."
- "I saw Luke wearing a scarf earlier. The scarf was so big on him that it almost covered his entire face. It was very cute."
- "Does this match the one you have? Even when you're not around, putting this scarf on will make me happy." (Demon Voucher)
- "For me? I'm really happy to get chocolates from you. Thanks. Will you feed them to me...? Just kidding."
- "By the way, there is an entire line of demons and succubi that want to give you chocolate. If you can't carry all the chocolate home, get Mammon to help you."
- "Happy Valentine's Day! I thought about giving you cat chocolates, but you'd feel sorry for them if they were shaped like cats." (Demon Voucher)
Dango Over Flowers Fair
- "For me? Thank you! It's already that time of year, huh? Did you know, the sheep one is apparently based on a certain exchange student."
- "Oh, be careful of the bloody acokanthera oblongifolia. They're poisonous flowers that bloom here around this time. I don't know what'll happen if you touch one."
- "This is a gift to say thanks. Okay, shall we go then? Go where? To see the blossoms, of course! Although, I'd rather sit and watch you over flowers." (Demon Voucher)
Talkative Music Note Fair
- "For something with such a preposterous face, it sure produces a delightful sound. Haha. Your presents are always full of surprises."
Tiny Flytrap Fair
- "A giant Venus flytrap? For me? You shouldn't have. It's meant to have quite the temper, but it seems to really like you."
Horror's Horror Cherry Pie
- "You're giving me a Horror's Horror Cherry Pie? Thank you. I get a craving for these at least once a year."
- "Did you know cherry devil crush is nicknamed 'ruby jewels'? Once Mammon actually mistook some for real rubies and went to bury them in the mountains. His simpleness sometimes astounds me."
- "If you like this pie, I'd suggest trying the cherry syrup you see around this time of year. It goes great in Demonus. I'll get some after class tomorrow. Let's try it together, just the two of us." (Demon Voucher)
A Summer Fireworks Frenzy
- "Thank you! It's been a while since I've played with Frenzy Fireworks. I have a feeling playing with these with you will become an unforgettable summer memory."
- "Belphie showed me cat-shaped fireworks on Deviltube. Of course, I favorited it, but if you find anything too, let me know."
- "As thanks, I'll escort you to the Night Lantern people's summer festival. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want to enjoy it with you. You will say yes, won't you?" (Demon Voucher)
Juicy Revelation Tomatoes
- "Hmm, Revelation Tomatoes. Pasta made with these is incredible. I want you to try it. Although, the pasta being incredible depends on what I reveal, doesn't it?"
- "I downloaded this popular FPS app a friend recommended, but Levi also plays it, right? I messaged him in chat, but he started blabbering before I could say anything, so I could never tell him it was me."
- "Do you remember when I drank too much Demonus at a party and wouldn't let you go? I was just pretending. I did it because you're always hanging out with the others... Don't laugh." (Demon Voucher)
Beware of Ghost Balloons?!
- "Thanks. Even though if you leave Ghost Balloons by themselves they'll fill up and pop by themselves... I've heard that there's some kind of game in the human world where you compete to blow up your balloon fastest until it pops."
- "Beel once tried eating a special hamburger-shaped ghost balloon by mistake. He froze like a startled cat when it suddenly popped. That was quite interesting."
- "It would be a shame if the balloons you gave me popped straight away. An acquaintance taught me a special technique that prevents them from popping. Want to practice them together?" (Demon Voucher)