"A representative of the Celestial Realm. Has been given the nickname Chihuahua by Lucifer and is often teased."
Luke is one of the two angels sent from the Celestial Realm to take part in the exchange program. He and Simeon were to stay in the Devildom for one whole year. He's introduced in Lesson 2-13 along with Simeon.
Luke is an angel of short stature with light blond hair, a fair complexion, and blue with yellow gradient eyes. His physical appearance is confirmed to be around 10 years old.
Angelic LookLike Simeon, he wears his Celestial clothes (instead of the RAD Uniform) which are white with gold trimming, but he also wears a navy blue cravat, a navy blue and white-to-light blue gradient stole with star patterns, and a white beret with a gold cross pattern.
Human World LookLuke wears a funnel neck yellow sweater, with a white and purple diamond pattern on it, the golden-brown color matching his elegant shoes. He also wears dark blue pants that are cuffed, with white stripes on the pockets. The beret he has on is the same dark-blue color, it also has two horizontal stripes on it - one red and one white. To top it off, he wears an oversized baby-blue sweater.
Luke is very boisterous and opinionated, especially when it comes to things he dislikes. Due to his small physique and reactive outbursts, he is likened to a Chihuahua by the brothers, Diavolo, and even MC (if the player has chosen so), much to his dismay.
He's quite prejudiced against demons and warned MC to never trust them. Although Luke's narrow-minded, Simeon has stated that he's honest, genuine, and has a strict set of values. Luke is overall a very caring person who has a big heart and cherishes his friends, but he acts tough on the outside and dislikes it when people depict him that way.
- His name on Devilgram is "Angeluke".
- He's the shortest character in the series.
- He's a rather picky eater, for along with disliking "weird" demon cuisine, he dislikes tomatoes (including ketchup) and certain types of cheeses.
- His room's window can be seen from the House of Lamentation, which is near the spire.
- Luke used to admire Lucifer even more than Michael when the brothers were still angels.
- Luke was unaware of Lilith's existence, for he knew Lucifer to have only six brothers.
- Despite his often vocal dislike of demons, Luke is frequently in the company of Barbatos, who has been teaching him how to make sweets and desserts.
- Luke has been learning how to bake cakes and pastries for about 300 years. This is because Michael loves all kinds of sweet things and Luke wants to present him with a cake.
- He was gifted underwear from Asmodeus in the Dark Santa Event.
- Simeon acts as a kind of mentor for Luke, though it could be argued Barbatos also fits that role.
- Luke is likely the youngest character, according to Issue 3 of RAD Newspaper.
- In the chat Bandage, Simeon mentions that Luke likes to buy cute bandages and has quite a collection.
From Devilgram Stories