"A representative of the Celestial Realm. Has been given the nickname Chihuahua by Lucifer and is often teased."
Luke is one of the two angels sent from the Celestial Realm to take part in the exchange program, and is introduced in Lesson 2-13 along with Simeon. He is one of the main characters in Obey Me! One Master to Rule Them All that is also involved in the intimacy system of the game, therefore, users can interact and raise their relationship with him.
Luke is an angel of short stature with light blond hair, a fair complexion, and blue eyes with a yellow gradient. While his physical appearance is that of a ten year old, he is at least over one thousand years old, as alluded to in Lesson 7-10.
In the chat When the Moment Comes, Luke states that he can fly, implying that he may have a form with wings.
Luke is very boisterous and opinionated, especially when it comes to things he dislikes. Due to his small physique and reactive outbursts, he is likened to a Chihuahua by the brothers, Diavolo, and even MC (if the player has chosen so), much to his dismay.
He's quite prejudiced against demons and warned MC to never trust them. Although Luke's narrow-minded, Simeon has stated that he's honest, genuine, and has a strict set of values. Luke is overall a very caring person who has a big heart and cherishes his friends, but he acts tough on the outside and dislikes it when people depict him that way.
- In the chat Bandage, Simeon mentions that Luke likes to buy cute bandages and has quite a collection.
- He's a rather picky eater, for along with disliking "weird" demon cuisine, he dislikes tomatoes (including ketchup) and certain types of cheeses.
- In the chat Luke's Challenge 1, he states that he hates horror movies.
B's Log Surveys
April 2022 Issue
Translated by: Joye0627
- Personal Survey
- Luke's motto is "Big accomplishments come from an accumulation of little ones."
- The daily day section is to report to Michael on the brothers' situation.
- He starts his baths by washing his hands.
- His future dream is to be an amazing and powerful angel.
- If the Devildom disappears tomorrow, he wants to talk to Simeon first.
- Luke's Charm
- The interview with Luke took place while he was growing up as an Angel.
- Luke's charm is the smile of an angel that makes the weariness disappear. Not a metaphorical expression, but a true angel's smile that purifies the soul.
- He has a straightforward personality and does not hesitate to express his affection for people he likes, while on the other hand being outspoken about things he hates is also part of his charm.
Note: this section may include spoilers
He is likely the youngest character, according to Issue 3 of the RAD Newspaper.
He was unaware of Lilith's existence, for he knew Lucifer to have only six brothers.
Main Story and Events
Luke is one of the three exchange students who reside in Purgatory Hall along with Simeon and Solomon. Despite his often vocal dislike of demons, his is often in the company of Barbatos, who has been teaching him how to make sweets and desserts. As he mentioned in Lesson 5-12, he has been learning how to bake cakes and pastries for about 300 years. This is because Michael loves all kinds of sweet things and Luke wants to present him with a cake.
Note: this section may include spoilers
Luke used to admire Lucifer even more than Michael when the brothers were still angels. Their relationship is much more prickly and down now that Lucifer is a demon, and the situation isn't helped by Lucifer always teasing him and calling him a Chihuahua.
While Luke initially was very prejudiced against demons, this changes the longer he stays in the Devildom. Beelzebub is the first demon that Luke befriends. Their eventual friendship began in Lesson 5 when Beelzebub allowed Luke to say in his room while he was having an argument with Simeon, which he did simply because Luke gave him a cake once. Even though Luke commented that Beelzebub would make the "worst food reporter ever" and staying in Beel's room ended with Luke being nearly attacked by Lucifer, afterwards Luke begins texting with Beelzebub fairly often. However, as in the chat An Unusual Friendship, when asked about being friendly towards Beelzebub, Luke will only deny it.
As the first two angel exchange students, Luke and Simeon are quite close and often seen together. Luke often goes to Simeon for advice or tries to teach Simeon how to properly use technology. It often frustrates Luke how kind and tolerant Simeon is to the various demons of the Devildom, something that remains true even after his initial staunch dislike of anything demonic has faded. While Simeon may behave as Luke's guardian, the younger angel is still very protective of Simeon.
|Looking to chat about Luke? Visit the wiki's Discussions page.|