|House of Lamentation|
Located in the Devildom, The House of Lamentation is a huge mansion where the seven demon brothers Lucifer, Mammon, Leviathan, Satan, Asmodeus, Beelzebub, and Belphegor live. After the beginning of the Exchange Program, MC lives with them.
The mansion was originally built in the human world on the outskirts of a village. The people who previously lived there were a married couple with their seven children, and their servant.
One day, a terrible tragedy struck inside the house. Every family member was brutally murdered in a different way, in a different room, and the servant had hung himself in his own room. The only survivor was the oldest son, who claimed the servant committed the crimes. The authorities deemed the case closed, but rumors started spreading that the oldest son was on bad terms with his family. It was then believed that the servant tried to stop him but was killed and framed to be the scapegoat for the murders. The son continued living in the house until he died of old age.
Afterward, there were figures seen in the windows, and screaming and arguing could be heard despite being vacant. Because of the dark history, the mansion became known as the "House of Lamentation."
Eventually, the mansion was transported in the Devildom and became a dorm for the brothers.
- Lucifer's Bedroom
- Mammon's Bedroom
- Leviathan's Bedroom
- Satan's Bedroom
- Asmodeus's Bedroom
- Asmodeus's Bathroom
- Beelzebub's and Belphegor's Bedroom
- MC's Bedroom
- Lilith's Bedroom
- Communal Bathroom
- Laundry Room
- Music Room
- In the Devilgram Living the Dream, the music room is connected to the dining hall, for the brothers could hear Levi singing in there.
- Before being used by Belphegor, the attic was considered Lucifer's private sanctuary where he kept things from the Celestial Realm, perhaps even Lilith's things.
- Underground Tomb
- The tomb houses an effigy of Lilith with her holding the brothers' grimoire.
- The house's architecture looks to be Gothic Revival.
- There are seven headstones in the front yard.
- There's at least one tree within the house, for there's one in the MC's room and one seen in the hallway. It's unknown if these are the same tree.